Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving, Part 2



I have already confirmed this rumor to a few folks.

But I am moving.

I mean I will be picking up my stuff and moving down the freeway, oh, about 120 miles to C-Bus. And, holy crap, I am going to be gone by next week?! I begin a new job, a new career, and a new life in four days. I am not quite sure what should be going through my brain as I will be meeting new people and new challenges while leaving good friends and family. The magnitude of the situation has not sunk in, especially since my stuff will remain in my current abode for a few more weeks. (I will be living the life of a nomad for a while and I will not have my own computer either.) So I guess right now I am going to be publicly stoic.

Wow. This (or this, or this) was a great way to start the year. But moving certainly is another way to start the year with a bang.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big bummer for us, but I am very excited for you! Good luck with this next adventure!

E-Speed said...

wow we're going to miss you!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Congrats!! How exciting! And Happy New Year!!

Cliff said...

Congrats on finding a new job...

new life..how exciting :)

Stephanie said...

Whoooooo! Congratulations! I love Columbus. Good luck in your new digs!

Trisaratops said...

We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you told the world- geez!

Good luck- we'll miss you!

Jodi