Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving



If you haven't noticed the full title of this blog, take a look:

TriAl v2006
.

Pretty easy to recognize that this blog has an expiration date. There was a lot of thought that went into that title. I intended to blog for one year - for my first journey to Ironman.

Now that the calendar is rolling over to 2007, what should be done with this blog? The zeal for posting to this blog has not been there. The creativity hasn't been there either. Honestly I have not convinced myself that I want to continue to consistently blog.

But regardless, I am starting anew.

I'm moving out.

Or at least I thought I was. I even set up another blog elsewhere. But there were some things I was not able to do at the other site. And besides, I would feel bad if I made you all change your links, bookmarks, bloglines, et cetera. Therefore I am staying put here in my corner of blogland.

But this place may get a bit dusty as I will probably do some remodeling. And yes I will need to change the title of my blog. So if there are things you liked or did not like about my corner of blogland, speak now or forever hold your peace.

To all: Have a great 2007!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh... was just thinking about ribbing you about the Trial2006 title last time I dropped by. :)

Glad to see you are keeping the URL, will check back often on my one and only Medical Physicist friend!

Anonymous said...

What? You're breaking up with me?? This is totally out of the blue. I thought things were going so well!!! :)

My list of what I like at your corner:
humor, techie bike info, commiseration on weather, life and other roadblocks to training, links that lead you to new thinking (and subsequently me) AND determination to defy the normal rules and regs of training. ;)

One last thing: do we get the link to the new corner?

OK, this is the last thing: Good luck with the move and new life!

Stephanie said...

What? What's this nonsense about changing, just when we've finally found each other!?