Sunday, June 04, 2006

Incriminating

I am a little late posting this. Besides Blogger sucking yestersday, I spent a number of hours Sunday night and Monday trying to finish writing a 30 page paper. Half of those pages were filled with numbers and calculations. That paper was such a piece of crap, I missed a typo on the cover page. Doh!!!! There goes my A.

The buzz around C-Town this past weekend was Curly Su's move. Send her some positive vibes as she transitions to life in Jersey. Su, you're going to have many more great performances and unbelievable accomplishments. All the best to you!!!



Like any grand occasion, there were cameras all around and the "Wait! One more with my camera!" for the umpteenth time.

So another pic of the hawt tri ladies.



Can the goggles make this geek look any better? (Image borrowed from TriSaraTops) I don't think the team sponsors had this kind of exposure in mind. And at least it's not a picture of somebody running out of T2 with a bike helmet on.



Since Elizabeth was ready to run, we had to hop to another bar.



Every other picture of me must include food or drink.



Saturday included a long trail run, not sure how long I ran or how many miles I covered. I brought my camera along, but I'll save those photos for another rainy day. It wrapped up with some beer, some grilling, cake and ice cream, and relaxing with some good friends from college.

Sunday was a quick ride with Jodi, Elizabeth, and some new faces. I was supposed to get in some easy Zone 2, but that went out the window as I crushed a few hills. Then a few more hills.

Monday was a pretty good swim. Probably got in around 2500 yds or so of open water swimming. I have got to get me one of those wetsuits though. Since the park was closing in about 30 minutes, a few of us went for a fast 20 minute run.

I'll be busy tomorrow as I try to get everything in before heading to Wisconsin for a long weekend.

So does anyone know how to be a Godparent? I have a few days to figure it out before my niece's baptism. For that matter does anyone know how to be an uncle? What was my sister thinking, asking me to be a Godfather?! Doesn't she know the date of my birth?

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the goggles. So cool in a geeky way!

Cliff said...

..I said this in trisaratop's blog..

I didnt' realize u are a super hero :)

Pixie said...

LOVE the pictures, it looks like you guys had such a good time. Makes me want to move to Cleveland. :)

Ummm...I don't know how to be an uncle either. Sorry. :)~

Janet Edwards said...

Perhaps your sis just needs to see that last picture!! Too funny!!!

Dang, have you been busy!

Have a blast in Wisconsion!

Jodi said...

I think your only true requirement for being a Godparent or Uncle is to spoil your niece rotten. Never pass up an opportunity to buy her an incredibly loud/annoying/obnoxious gift that you know she will love and her parents will hate. That also falls into your responsibility as a vengeful brother

Trisaratops said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Irish car bomb! :)

:) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Habeela said...

Nice post but no mention of the birthday! Hope you're partying it up - especially since the paper is finished!

I thought the same thing when my sister asked me to be a godmother. When I figure it out, I'll let you know. :)

E-Speed said...

we both look Hawt in the Top Gun glasses :)

Cliff said...

Yo dude..happy b-day.. :0

BuckeyeRunner said...

Catching up on my blog reading - i have been slacking!!
So happy belated b-day!!! i hope it was a great one.

and you swam in the lake without a wetsuit??? was is freezing???