Monday, April 03, 2006

Week in pictures

I haven't had much time or brain power to do much with my blog. But here are a few pictures that are representative of the past few days.


Wednesday: Long day at the hospital working on my projects. This included a two hour seminar/brainstorming session for the department. At least they gave us food and drinks. I did manage a two hour trainer ride in the morning.





Thursday: Decent training day with a two hour ride, time in the weight room, and some time in the pool. There were a few new faces in the pool which made it the busiest I have seen at night in a while. Four swimmers sharing an Olympic sized pool with a few divers.




Friday: Rest day from training so I was able to spend some time doing some odd jobs and errands.




Saturday: Another long training day. 5400 meter swim, long course style. Followed that up with a run 75 minute run. Got in somewhere between 9 and 10 miles. This was my reward and no I don't care how many calories this slice of cake contained.





Sunday: OPENING DAY!!! Sadly things did not go too well for the Tribe. CC Sabathia gets injured before getting out of the third inning. The bullpen implodes and loss to start the season. And it ended after 02:00 am.






This upcoming week is a recovery week. Thank goodness. My body will gladly appreciate the light training days. Have a great week everybody!!!

3 comments:

Cliff said...

So you have a great week? :)

geez that's a lot of swimming. U are putting hte mileage up there..

E-Speed said...

I do not like that pitcher that went in after Sabathia. I am glad I went to bed and didn't watch the end of that game!

Papa Louie said...

Enjoy your rest week!