Monday, March 20, 2006

Bravissimo!!!

Music moves the soul, or at least today it moved mine. Curly Su did a magnificent job at her recital!!! If you can put on a performance like that than Ironman should be a piece of cake. AWESOME job!!!

TriEric, TriSaraTops, and Elizabeth were all there too for a mini blogger convention. As a bonus I walked away with a door prize, too!!!




So way back before I wanted this...


I wanted this...


Before I was passionate about triathlons, I was passionate about the piano. Well, as passionate as I could be for a grade school/high school kid. I know I probably will never be as good a piano player as I was before, but I certainly do miss playing. My fingers have been rusting for more than ten years, not to mention multiple dislocations and sprains. But after listening to Curly Su this afternoon, I moved "Find a piano and some spare time" towards the top of my to do list. Thanks for the inspriation.

3 comments:

Papa Louie said...

Sounds like you and fellow bloggers had a nice time. I would of loved to have been there.

Trisaratops said...

Got a piano at my place! You're welcome to play it anytime! :) It's a little out of tune, though....

Recital was so awesome! I am still in awe of the talent that we heard. So cool!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your compliments. it was so nice of you to be there! it's awesome that you want to play again...let me know how the piano search goes...