Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Organic

Sorry, I had some problems last night with blogger and my computer, but here are a few bike pictures.



The road bike I had been riding for the last seven years.




The bike I have ridden my last 180 miles the past week.
Didn't want to change the cassette to put on the carbon wheels,
but they are similar to the ones shown here.
There's a lot of carbon on the bike already.
If anyone really wants a component list, just speak up.
Go ahead on click on the pics to get a bigger view.





Just for a quick comparison, check out the difference in the size of the two bike frames.



And finally, my first bike that I have been slowly trying restore.
Almost done just need to trim and adjust the cables.


I won't have much time to post till next week. Have a great week everyone.

9 comments:

Chris said...

O-M-G. That is a BEAUTIFUL bike. You don't understand the jealousy that's running through my veins right now. Very, VERY nice! :)

Trisaratops said...

She's a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Eric said...

A one in a million girl....a beauty.

I am suffering from bike envy.

Cliff said...

great bikes..

RunBubbaRun said...

Nice new ride. Always great to get new toys to race with..

Pharmie said...

Sweet ride! I'm totally jealous right now:)

Mike said...

Gotta love that bare carbon weave...that is a sexy bike- congrats!

Rachel said...

I love the Felt! That's a beaut. I have an F70 (just an intro level), but I love it!

Trifrog said...

I need to get my Bianchi Advantage cleaned up. It was one of the original hybrids back in '88. It would be nice to toy around with as a pseudo-cyclocross trainer.