Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Loot


I was going to post concrete evidence that humans evolved from smurfs, but the image of my nasty, blue, bruised foot was not something I want to see on the internet. So instead here is my new cache of training supplies. Thank you to THE MAN for getting me a few weeks worth of Gatorade endurance, GU, and Clif bars. You will be handsomely rewarded after IM Wisconsin.

So if you look at my training schedule for this week, you might think it looks a little light. That's okay because I am not 100% with my heart or my foot. But here are a few positive spins on the situation.

Last week drained me mentally so this week I made it a priority to flash my BIOS.

I get to practice patience. Previous experiences with overcoming injuries have made a just a little bit wiser. Although tonight's liquid nutrition may make me forget what I have learned.

My pool is closed for a few days due to the school's league championship. I will not freak out trying to find another pool for two nights.

I am going out of town, but I will not have to worry about fitting in my weekend workouts. Although I will miss my club's indoor tri and Curly Su's concert, I will be meeting up with my family which includes my one month old niece.

So I may not be where I want to be right now, but over the long haul things will work themselves out.

5 comments:

Papa Louie said...

When they stop putting high fructose cornsyrup in those drinks maybe i'll try it. How about those cliff bars? Do they have HFC in it?
That's just me. Good luck with your training.

Cliff said...

That's a lot of drinks.. Just for one week?

I need to start buying more Clif shots. I have to buy them in big quanitity. Those teeny one serving size will not do.

Eric said...

Nice Booty! I mean the boxes of stuff, not your a$$. I'll leave that to the ladies.

Will that last a week or a weekend.

Trisaratops said...

Whoa! Where'd ya get all that stuff????? I need to order some stuff...will talk to ya at the meeting tonight about your supplier!

Anonymous said...

yeah i need your supplier too..i'm SO sick of payin $1.25 a bottle at the gym just because i don't have any with me...