Thursday, February 09, 2006

You know I really do not have anything exciting to say today. I avoided all the high school kids at the pool by swimming over the noon hour and followed it up with a run through Lakeview Cemetery - which will have its own post some day in the future. Got a stupid parking ticket because I thought the meter was jammed. Had a decent session in the weight room in the evening. But now, I am tired; not just because I spent three hours working out today, but for whatever reason my brain is just slow today. Thankfully I have a day off training tomorrow and a recovery week is just a few days away.

So I guess now would be a good opportunity to say thank you to those who have stopped by, made some comments, and have kept me going. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and I hope I can provide some motivation for you. And for all those who seem to have run into some storms recently, I will do what I can to help you navigate your way.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

3 hrs working out days are not bad :).